30+ Pieces of Me

*Now Humming: Pieces of Me -- Ashlee Simpson*

A few days ago I stumbled across a  'You've been mentioned!' type email from tumblr.  I'd been tagged in one of those old school myspace-esque surveys and since I haven't truly introduced myself here on the blog I thought I'd share my answers with you!

*cue 'Getting To Know You' from The King and I*

 LET THE GAMES BEGIN!


GENERAL APPEARANCE: 

1. How tall are you?

5'4.5"

2. Which color and style is your hair?
I have very dark brown locs that brush my shoulders on occasion.

3. Which color are your eyes?
Dark brown

4. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
Glasses on the daily and contacts when I'm feeling fancy.

5. Do you wear braces?
I was the weird kid who wanted braces but never got them. 

6. What is your fashion style?
Is a lack of style a style in itself? My wardrobe tends toward basics.  Think Gap, Target; v-neck tees and denim.

YOU IN GENERAL

7. What is your full name?
My initials are BTC, hence my Twitter handle @QueenBeeTeeCee

8. When were you born?
On a beautiful Saturday evening in May of 1992

9. How old are you?
23 and fabulous

10. Where are you from/live now?
The Sunshine State

11. Do you have siblings, and what are their names?
1 sister, Tee.
12. What school or college do you go to?
Valencia College

13. What kind of student are you?
A born-again student? lol I used to blow off school, but I took a break and came back ready to fight

14. Do you even like school?
No, but I like money so...

15. What are your favorite school subjects?
Psych, health-related courses, music classes

16. What are your favorite shows?
Grey's Anatomy...uh...I can't even remember what comes on TV...I just finished OITNB on Netflix and I'm watching Gilmore Girls for the millionth time. I'm convince that that show made me the witty woman I am today.

17. What are your favorite movies?
Tangled, Pocahontas, Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella (R.I.P. Whitney) & The Lion King

18. What are your favorite books?
I don't currently have any because I don't read frequently enough. Every book I read is my favorite as I'm reading it.

19. What is your favorite pastime?
Watching the fireworks while eating funnel cake in front of Cinderella Castle at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

20. Do you have any regrets?
Plenty.

21. What is your dream job?
Hmmm...if I knew the answer to this I wouldn't still be in the degree-seeking struggle.  But let's say and American Sign Language interpreter for a really prestigious person so I get to travel as a bonus.

22. Would you like to get married some day, and where?
To be honest, I'm not sure.  I have yet to see a real life example of a married couple that exhibits the qualities I'd like to have in my marriage.  I'm starting to believe that what I want only exists in a fantasy world.  But if I did get married, I'd like the wedding to be held either outdoors or in a cathedral with stained glass windows.

23. Would you like to have kids someday and how many?
I'd like as many as I can afford to support.  I expect and plan to adopt.

24. Are you a girly girl, a regular girl, or more of a tomboy?
What? I have no idea. A regular girl maybe? Whatever that is...

25. Do you like shopping?
Of course!

26. What countries have you visited so far?
Jamaica, The Bahamas, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, Haiti, Mexico, Canada, England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Luxembourg?, Austria... I think that's it..

27. What is the scariest nightmare you’ve had?
Just spiders, spiders, and more spiders.  So many that you can't see the floor or the walls. Ugh. *shudders*

28. Do you have any enemies?
I don't think I have any enemies but plenty of people that I just don't care for.

29. Who are your best friends?
I kinda hate this question.. In alphabetical order; Caleisha, Elissa, Rhondine & Tee

30. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Nah. Even when I have one I don't.
YOUR MUSIC

Put your phone on shuffle and write down 30 (!!!) songs WITHOUT SKIPPING!

Disclaimer: I'm really big on Spotify and I haven't listened to my own purchased music in ages, but this is still a fairly accurate representation of my listening style.

1. Goodbye My Son - Man of Steel Soundtrack
2. Away In A Manger -Lori Jean Smith (my violin instructor!)
3. Street Urchins -Aladdin Soundtrack
4. The Incredits - Disney/Pixar Greatest Soundtrack Album
5. Something That I Want - Tangled Soundtrack
6. Wolves- Frozen Soundtrack
7. Oozma Kappa - Monsters University Soundtrack
8. The Big Scare - Monsters University Soundtrack
9. One Foot -Fun.
10. Suite No. 1 in G Major for Solo Cello, BWV 1007: 1. Prelude - Yo-Yo Ma
11. Hello, Dolly! - Barbra Streisand & Louis Armstrong
12. I Thought I Lost You -Bolt Soundtrack
13. The War Is Over - Kelly Clarkson
14. Appalachia Waltz  - Yo-Yo Ma
15. Stardust - MIKA
16. Just Another Night - Icona Pop
17. Winnie the Pooh - Disney's Greatest, Vol. 2
18. Erase- MIKA
19. Without You -Lana Del Rey
20. Welcome To The 60's  - Hairspray Soundtrack to the Motion Picture
21. Stay Awhile - She & Him
22. Then We Kiss - Icona Pop
23. Chim Chim Cher-ee  -  Disney's Greatest, Vol. 2
24. Dig a Little Deeper (feat. Pinnacle Gospel Choir) -  The Princess and the Frog Soundtrack
25. Beam Me Up-P!nk
26. Who's That Boy (feat. Dev) - Demi Lovato
27. Ray/Mama Odie - The Princess and the Frog Soundtrack
28. Quintet - West Side Story Soundtrack
29. So Close - Enchanted Soundtrack
30. Catch Me -Mary Mary

WOOHOO! Fin! 

I hope you enjoyed that very brief overview of my noggin. There were actually some questions that I hoped I'd been asked that weren't included in this list, so if you have any questions or comments please share! I'd love to learn more about you as well as myself! 

xoxo, Bee

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig