1/100 Days Of Productivity



{11.01.2016}
...


Eh. I’m going for it.  
Happy November Ya’ll!
>> Today was an exceptional day. I was notified that I got into the nursing program! I’m ecstatic. I haven’t felt this much emotion in a long time and I’m not even sure what to do with myself. teehee! 
>> One thing that has been helping me stay on track is checking my grades multiple times a week, if not daily, and writing. them. down. As exceptional or shameful as they are, they need to be out in the open so you can be proud of the good ones and tackle the not-so-hot ones.  After dropping my 6th class, I’m left with 5 that I really want to do well in as the semester nears the end.  Being able to know exactly what I have in each class on a day-to-day basis allows me to strategize and act accordingly. 
What little self-made tips do you have to help yourself be successful?
Share with me.
<3 Bee

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig